MASTER SCUBA DIVER COURSE
Do You Have What it takes to consider this Rating
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
Every diver, who is at least 12 years old, should aim for Master Scuba Diver.
The path starts with earning Open Water Diver certification, followed by Advance Open Water Diver and Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications). You also need to earn five Specialty Diver certifications and have logged a minimum of 50 dives.
What you will learn?
You will expand and broaden your knowledge to a much higher level.
When can I start this course?
Target your goal for the ultimate certification:
- Visit Gold Coast Dive Centre to ask about a Master Scuba Diver and organized at your own pace, time and budget.
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone, by email send us an enquiry
- Sign up online on (BOOK THIS COURSE NOW)
- We will book you in
- Course duration three days
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
- At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your MASTER SCUBA DIVER certification card by mail
WELCOME TO THE SCUBA DIVE WORLD