2016 Fee Schedule
|Placement Fee – $240 per placement|
|Homestay Options||Inclusions||Weekly Fee|
|AHN Complete Homestay||3 meals; 7 days||$290||$260|
|AHN Easy Homestay||2 meals Mon to Fri / 3 meals week-ends||$265||$235|
|1 Meal (Dinner)||$240||$210|
|AHN No Meals Homestay||No Meals||$180||$150|
(not available to all regional areas)
**Study Tour quotes available by arrangement**
Placement fee includes:
- Selection and training of host
- System support during application process
- Ensuring that all appropriate authority clearances are in place
- Host residence visit and approval process
- Placement of student (student-host preference matching)
- Follow up support if required at any time during placement
- Liaison with education institution and agent as appropriate
Weekly fee includes:
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- Homestay host additional support for students
- AHN professional 24/7 phone support
- Host insurance as per AHN Insurance policy: www.homestaynetwork.org/ahn-insurance
- Ongoing monitoring of host suitability
- HMSTM system access for agents, institution, students and hosts
- AHN project management
- Local AHN supervisor support
- Maximum $12.50 per week - host supplied Internet: Hosts may offer students access to their home Internet at their own discretion, for a maximum charge of $12.50 per week to the student
- Please be aware that AHN does not guarantee the availability, quality, access times and download limits of host supplied internet access
- Guests may wish to purchase a mobile Internet device if host supplied internet does not meet the guests needs
AHN also provides services and homestay within regional areas such as Toowoomba and the Sunshine Coast.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive specific fees for these areas.
AHN is the industry leader for homestay in Australia and delivers the highest quality of service for visiting Students. AHN has been acknowledged by the Australian Government for having the appropriate standards for international student homestay.
Our experienced and dedicated team use our Homestay Management System (HMSTM) for managing homestay placements throughout Australia.
We ensure that everyone involved in homestay can have a unique, safe and enjoyable cultural experience.
For further information visit www.homestaynetwork.org/homestay-standards .
Australian Homestay Network (AHN)