Dive into the Deep
Experience the adrenalin of touching the Ocean Floor and see what’s deep down under!!!!
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the Deep Diver Specialty course.
If you’ve earned the Adventure Diver rating or higher, and you’re at least 15 years old, you can enroll in the Deep Diver course.
What you will learn?
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
You may be able to get college credit for the Deep Diver course – asks your instructor.
Also, the first dive of this Specialty Diver Courses may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advance Open Qater Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
When can I start this course?
Get a Deep Diver Crew-Pak that includes your manual and video by visiting Gold Coast Dive Centre to enroll in the course. Read the manual and watch the video before meeting with your Instructor to plan your deep diving adventures
Gear Required for Drift Diver Course
You’ll need a dive computer along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment. A dive torch and slate are also recommended. Your Instructor at Gold Coast Dive Centre may suggest other gear appropriate for local deep diving.
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone or email us your enquiry
- Sign up online on (BOOK THIS COURSE NOW)
- We will book you in
- Course duration
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
- At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your DEEP DIVER certification card by mail
WELCOME TO THE SCUBA DIVE WORLD