Who can take this course?
If you have a passion for the water, the sea and all the underwater world this is the course you need to take as the adventure starts you will discover the magical beneath the waves.
This is one of the most popular courses recognized worldwide, get your certification recognized anywhere in the world.
To enroll into a Open Water Course you must be 12years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What you will learn?
The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- You will developed knowledge in the classroom and understanding the basics principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills (Pool Skills)
- Open Water Dives to use your learnt skills and start exploring the waters of the ocean
When can I start this course?
Follow these next steps…
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone, by email send us an enquiry or sign up online by clicking the button below:
- We will book you in
- Course duration three days
- We will provide all your gear for the course
- GCDC retail shop has a wide variety of gear to suit your needs and budget
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
- At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your OPEN WATER certification card by mail