FIRST AID COURSE
Performed first aid!!
With this course you be able to help anyone in need.
The word FIRST AID it explains itself in what you will be able to provide or assist anyone in need, by doing these course you be able to implement duty of care to anyone at any age or any situation that it may arise.
Keep in mind that we are not doctors by doing this course but we have a duty to help anyone in need.
What you will learn?
- Respond to emergency situation
Performance criteria specify the level of performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
- Recognise an emergency situation
- Identify, assess and manage immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for first aid response
- Assess the situation and seek assistance from
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in accordance with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines
- Provide first aid in accordance with established first aid principles
- Display respectful behaviour towards casualty
- Obtain consent from casualty where possible
- Use available resources and equipment to make the casualty as comfortable as possible
- Operate first aid equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Monitor the casualty’s condition and respond in accordance with first aid principles
- Communicate details of the incident
- Accurately convey incident details to emergency response services
- Report details of incident to workplace supervisor as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information in line with statutory and/or organizational policies
4) Evaluate the incident and own performance
- Recognise the possible psychological impacts on self and other rescuers involved in critical incidents
- Participate in debriefing to address individual needs
When can I start this course?
|The Foundation Skills described those required skills (such as language, literacy, numeracy and employment skills) that are essential to performance.|
|Foundation skills essential to performance are explicit in the performance criteria of this unit of competency.|
Gear Required for Drift Diver Course
You will need to obtain your FIRST AID KIT tools that can be bought at ST Johns Ambulance, or when you are ready to start we can organized to be here before commencement of your course.
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone or email us your enquiry
- We will book you in. You can also book and pay online here
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
- At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your FIRST AID certificate or it can be mail to you.