Extra time in the Water!!
Experience Enriched Air Diving & stay longer
The Enriched Air Diver course is most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
If you’re a (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course.
Note that in some regions the minimum age is older than 12yo.
What you will learn?
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
You may be able to get college credits for the Enriched Air Diver course – asks your instructor to learn more.
When can I start this course?
You may choose to read the Enriched Air Diver Manual and watch the Enriched Air Diving video. Stop by Gold Coast Dive Centre to enrol in the course, get your materials and start learning.
Gear Required for Drift Diver Course
Most modern scuba equipment and dive computers can be used with enriched air, but yourInstructor will let you know if your gear meets manufacturer recommendations and local requirements. However, scuba tanks must meet oxygen service standards and be dedicated for use with enriched air.
You’ll practice using oxygen analysers and special cylinder decals Gold Coast Dive Centre staff / instructor will explain other equipment you may need to enjoy enriched air diving.
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone or email us your enquiry
- Sign up online on (BOOK THIS COURSE NOW)
- We will book you in
- Course duration
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
- At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your ENRICHED AIR DIVER certification card by mail